A. AGE REQUIREMENT :Minimum age requirement of hirer is 23 years old.The driver must held a driver┬ĺs license for at least two year.
B. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION: There is no charge for pick up and return from Stoupa,Kardamili or Agios Nikolaos. Pick up and return to Kalamata’s airport is free . The hirer should examine the car for faults or damage prior to acceptance and declare any fault or damage.The hirer must also check that all tools and accessories are provided with the car and must return them at the end of the hire period. The hirer will be charged for any damage or missing equipment or accessories.
C. INSURANCE COVERAGE : The cost of Basic insurance coverage is included in the price of the rental.The hirer is responsible for the first 950 euro if the vehicle damage is up to 2000 euro.If it exceeds 2000 euro, then he is responsible for the 70% of the cost. The above costs may be waived (Full Damage Waiver ) for an additional daily charge of 7euros for a weekly and on rental.
D. RENTAL FEES: The hirer is financially responsible for the following:
1. All fees and taxes related to the car rental.
2. Any fines, penalties or other expenses as a result of the violation of Greek Traffic Laws.
3. Any expenses incurred by the damage to the wheels, tires , undercarriage( steering, engine block etc) or the interior of the car where the hirer is at fault.
E. RENTAL PERIOD:Any extension of rental period must be agreed with NCR NAPOLEON CAR RENTALS 48 hours before the rental period expires. For 1-2 days rental only there┬ĺs an extra charge of 0,25euro/km after the first 100 km.
Reservation cancelation 1 month before the rentaldate.
F. FUEL: Fuel is paid by the hirer. The vehicle is supplied with a full tank of fuel and it is expected to be returned full. Otherwise , there is an extra charge.
G. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT: In case of an accident, fire, theft or other the hirer must:
1. Contact the police.
2. Collect names and telephone numbers of any eye-witnesses or any other relevant information.
3. Contact NCR NAPOLEON CAR RENTALS.
4. Fill in and sign an accident or incident report.
5. Provide any relevant information and supply relevant documents.
H. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1.The car may not be taken outside the borders of Greece. It may not be boarded on a ship without the authorization of our office.
2.All contract regulations apply equally to all authorized drivers as well as to the hirer.
3.Any legal dispute arising from the hirer of this car is under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Kalamata.
4. Extra charge for baby seat 2 euro per day.
5. Extra charge for 2nd driver 3 euro per day.
NCR NAPOLEON CAR RENTALS
MARIA B. PAVLI – KOMPILIRI
STOUPA – LEFKTRO – MESSINIA
╬Ą╬ĽL. & FAX. 27210- 79122